- A. Galanis, L. A. Goldberg, and J. Stewart. Fast mixing via polymers for random graphs with unbounded degree. APPROX-RANDOM 2021.
- A. Galanis, L. A. Goldberg, and J. Stewart. Fast algorithms for general spin systems on bipartite expanders. ACM Transactions on Computation Theory (TOCT) 13, no. 4 (2021): 1-18. An extended abstract also appeared at MFCS 2020.
- Z. Chen, A. Galanis, L. A. Goldberg, W. Perkins, J. Stewart, and E. Vigoda. Fast algorithms at low temperatures via Markov chains. Random Structures & Algorithms 58, no. 2 (2021): 294-321. An extended abstract also appeared at APPROX-RANDOM 2019.
- U. Grandi, P. Turrini, and J. Stewart. Personalised rating. Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems 34, no.
2 (2020): 1-38.
- U. Grandi, P. Turrini, and J. Stewart. The complexity of bribery in network-based rating systems. AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, vol. 32, no. 1. 2018.